New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
blockcolors.txt file to define custom block colors in an easy way
- (WEB) Added
custom.markers.js file for adding custom map markers
- New slicer algorithm
- Block filter replaces waterlogged blocks by water instead of air (filtering out seagrass and kelp finally works as expected)
- Reworked water rendering and settings (changed
- Added support for auto loading biome tints from data packs like Terralith
- Added “Copy as SNBT” to NBT view
- Slightly changed map colors to make it brighter
- (GUI) Fixed image export area math
- Fixed support for larger world heights (tested y=-128..+512)
- Fixed crashes
- Lot of changes, refactoring and code cleaning under the hood
Filter out kelp and seagrass, increase the revealed water depth, and play with the water settings, it can result in stunning images.