New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- (GUI) Added spawn location and single player location markers
- (GUI) Added shadow strength setting
- Fixed crash in 1.18 paletted biome loader
- Minor performance optimizations
- File access method reverted from memory mapped files to standard FileStream to avoid possible collisions with other apps
This Post Has 6 Comments
Thank you for maintaining this tool for such a long time, it’s really appreciated!
Bedrock support, WIP?
yep, almost done
Is there a way to render only certain parts of the world?
For the command line version use the –area=b(x,z,width,height) parameter where x and z are the block coordinates of the left-top corner of the selection. You can also use chunk or region coordinates by using “c” or “r” instead of “b”. Example: –area=b(0,0,50,50) exports 50*50 blocks rectangle at x=0 z=0.
Is there no way in the gui version? I’m computer illiterate, so I can only use gui