New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- (GUI) Added a simple chunk data inspector (this helped a lot in debugging Bedrock issues)
- (GUI) The map is now scrollable using the right mouse button
- (GUI) Fixed deadlocks
- (GUI) Fixed crashes
- Fixed (?) web map generator did not update tiles when Bedrock chunks changed
- Fixed Bedrock chunk loader issues with older data versions
- Fixed image export crashes
This Post Has 6 Comments
where’s the cave mode option?
Last button on the left toolbar, then the first button on the bottom, and set the “hide above” slider to 61 or lower.
the cave mode doesn’t show all the caves, just stone. There was an option for cave mode before but this doesn’t seem to be it.
please show a screenshot that shows it isn’t working
I found it, it wasn’t very intuitive for me since the updates have moved it to where i used to tick that option in previous updates, too used to the old location. I don’t know if there’s a better icon for it other than to put text with “cave mode” with it.
Thanks, I will change that button.