New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- Added transparent glass (can be set from full transparent to full opaque)
- Fixed alpha blending when there are several transparent blocks on top of each other
- (GUI) Added slime chunks layer
Slime chunk information is not saved to world files, so uNmINeD finds slime chunks by calculation from seed (like chunkbase.com does). It is a GUI only feature, and not included in exports.
- Slime chunk calculation code for Bedrock Edition worlds is based on the great work of protolambda, jocopa3, PHO and hhhxiao, and uses a Mersenne Twister random generator coded by Takuji Nishimura and Makoto Matsumoto.
- Slime chunk calculation code for Java Edition worlds is based on information from the Minecraft Wiki.