New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- Added transparent glass (can be set from full transparent to full opaque)
- Fixed alpha blending when there are several transparent blocks on top of each other
- (GUI) Added slime chunks layer
Slime chunk information is not saved to world files, so uNmINeD finds slime chunks by calculation from seed (like chunkbase.com does). It is a GUI only feature, and not included in exports.
- Slime chunk calculation code for Bedrock Edition worlds is based on the great work of protolambda, jocopa3, PHO and hhhxiao, and uses a Mersenne Twister random generator coded by Takuji Nishimura and Makoto Matsumoto.
- Slime chunk calculation code for Java Edition worlds is based on information from the Minecraft Wiki.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Could you enable the sun direction from 0 to 360? I live in Canada, which is north of the Tropic of Cancer. The sun suppose to be east -> south -> west not east -> north -> west here. In other words, the shadow should face north but not south in Canada. All places in north of the Tropic of cancer, the sun is in the south.
0.18.11 can do 360°
New Bedrock 126.96.36.199 Beta maps and level.db files are longer accessible. Is it because of 54-bit seed ‘Vanilla Parity’?
Yes, fixed in 0.18.11
I mean 64-bit…..