New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- Added tagging for blockstates. This makes tag based styling possible for Bedrock where blockstates often have different styles.
- Added a new parser for evaluating block and biome expressions (can be used with filters, highlighters, tags and styles)
- Added blockstate support to filters
- Added blockstate support to highlighters
- Added support for
rgb(r, g, b)color format where
- Fixed negative coordinate related issues on systems with incompatible integer format settings
The new expression parser and evaluator supports not only blockstates but complex expressions with and/or/xor/not logical operators and parenthesis. It is also compatible with the previous format.
- block name:
- with namespace:
- blockstate properties:
- logical NOT (exclamation mark):
- logical OR (comma):
- logical AND (space):
- logical XOR (caret):
*_slab ^ smooth_*
!(acacia_leaves, oak_leaves) ([distance:3], [distance:5])
Operator precedence from highest to lowest: NOT, AND, XOR, OR.
Note: commas between blockstate properties are not considered OR operators, but list separators: