New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- (GUI) Added textured rendering (feature preview)
- The textured rendering is a feature preview, it’s only available in the GUI at this time (no export, no CLI). It works with Java worlds, and requires Minecraft to be installed.
- Reduced memory usage
- Faster chunk processing
- Faster shadow mapping (huge boost for 3D shadows!)
- Faster expression evaluating, tag resolving and stylesheet rule processing
- Faster rendering
- Faster initial map loading
- Shadow rendering
- Improved and high resolution shadow mapping that looks good when zooming in
- Grass, flowers and other blocks tagged with
#shadowlessdo not cast shadows and appear flat, resulting a clearer image
- Biome tinting
- Improved biome tinting
- Biome tints are now enabled by default (turn it off to get the classic uNmINeD look)
- Cartographic elevation gradient is now compatible with biome tinting
- Biome tints are loaded from Java game folder mods (
- Code cleaning
- (GUI) Fixed memory leaks
- (GUI) Viewmodel lifetime management fixes
- (GUI) Updated Caliburn.Micro.Avalonia to the official package
- In some cases, there is still a significant memory leak after closing a world.
- Map settings related to biome tinting has changed. You may need to adjust your saved map settings created with earlier versions.
Rendering with textures and high resolution 3D shadow mapping: