New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- (GUI) Added altitude settings to make amplified worlds and various world heights look better
- Changed tree log color from green to brown to make buildings with log roofs more visible
- Fixed seagrass and kelp keep appearing when using the slicer
- Fixed grass blocks in 1.12 and older worlds were loaded as
- (CLI) Changed the
(x2,z2)point of the
--area=r((x1,z1),(x2,z2))parameter to inclusive
- (CLI) Fixed
--imageformatdoes not work with lowercase values
- Reworked internals to handle waterlogged blocks and block states better
- Reworked gradient and curve generators to handle custom world heights and MC 1.18 better
There are various mountain heights across Minecraft versions and custom/modded world types. Using the altitude settings the elevation gradient and other map style elements can be adjusted to match the actual height of the mountains and the actual sea level. uNmINeD determines the default settings based on world version.