New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- (GUI) Added transient tile image cache (no more re-rendering after zooming/scrolling!)
- (GUI) Increased max zoom-in level from 32:1 to 128:1
- (GUI) Increased max zoom-out level from 1:8 to 1:262144
- (GUI) Added region rendering mode at higher zoom-out levels (one pixel / region)
- Optimized packed array decoders for JE chunks (more speed!)
- (GUI) Added optimized chunk processing scheduler (huge drop in memory usage!)
- (GUI) Added “Open world” button
- (GUI) Reworked map control and other things under the hood
- (GUI) Fixed map item alignment glitches on high DPI displays
- (GUI) Fixed random missing tiles (again)
- (GUI) Fixed a ton of crashes, memory leaks and glitches
- Fixed support for old anvil worlds with modded block numbers greater than 255
The tile image cache is stored in the default
temp folder, and gets cleared on exit.