New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- (GUI) Added transient tile image cache (no more re-rendering after zooming/scrolling!)
- (GUI) Increased max zoom-in level from 32:1 to 128:1
- (GUI) Increased max zoom-out level from 1:8 to 1:262144
- (GUI) Added region rendering mode at higher zoom-out levels (one pixel / region)
- Optimized packed array decoders for JE chunks (more speed!)
- (GUI) Added optimized chunk processing scheduler (huge drop in memory usage!)
- (GUI) Added “Open world” button
- (GUI) Reworked map control and other things under the hood
- (GUI) Fixed map item alignment glitches on high DPI displays
- (GUI) Fixed random missing tiles (again)
- (GUI) Fixed a ton of crashes, memory leaks and glitches
- Fixed support for old anvil worlds with modded block numbers greater than 255
The tile image cache is stored in the default
temp folder, and gets cleared on exit.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Does this release handle 1.18 worlds with new higher/lower limits?
Yep, it has full support for the new world height limits in 1.18.
In theory it handles any world height limit from -32k to +32k.
Hi I’d like an M1 Apple Silicon Build for this Release, thanks
Hi, I have uploaded the M1 builds. I don’t have an M1 to test, please let me know if it works or not.
How to Remove Brown Grass
On Downloaded Maps The Grass Is High Up But is Supposed To Be Green Not Brown
And Also Spruce Village House Roofs Turn Green