I have purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 / Bedrock Edition too see what can I do 🙂 Huge mountains in beta 220.127.116.11 are awesome. Can’t wait to see them in uNmINeD.
New uNmINeD development snapshot is available for download!
- Added blocks from latest Minecraft 1.17 snapshot 21w08b
- Added zoom in levels for image export
- Added zoom in levels for web export
- Added mouse coordinates to web map
- Increased max zoom out level
- Fixed int32 overflows caused by very far regions
- (CLI) Added zoom range options for web export (
- (GUI) Reduced memory usage
- (GUI) Fixed memory leaks
- (GUI) Fixed crashes while changing zoom level
- (GUI) Fixed empty browser when adding a single world folder
uNmINeD now ignores insanely far regions with block coordinates greater than ±67 million to avoid int32 overflows in calculations. This limitation is unlikely to cause any problems since in-game world border is at ±30 million.